Drain Cleaning, Geelong
Drainkleen Doctor can provide a drain cleaner service in domestic and commercial situations. Our fully trained and accredited specialists use a range of equipment, including mechanical drain cleaners and high pressure water jetting, to help you clear everything from grease and sludge to sand and soil to waste, scale and tree roots.
Drainkleen Doctor can provide cleaning of stormwater drains, domestic and commercial. Usually with a stormwater drain there is a large build-up of mud and silt – water jetting is usually the best way to get these types of drains clear.
And if there is a problem area, it’s usually best to inspect the drain with a camera to locate the cause of the fault and pinpoint it exactly.
Depending on what is causing the blockage in most situations the damaged sections can be repaired by relining the affected area.
Some of the signs you may have a stormwater blockage are surface grates not clearing, or water coming out of the bottom of the downpipes when it rains.
One thing is for certain – if you leave it, it usually gets worse and harder to clear. So if you notice it, it’s best to do something about it.
For more information on pipe cleaning, drain cleaning or stormwater cleaning, please email or call Drainkleen Doctor on 1300 788 289.
Domestic mechanical drain cleaning
- We employ the Rigid K1500B drain cleaner with 32mm steel cables
- We also have a range of cutters from 100mm root cutters, fat, silt and retrieval augers
- Shorter runs of 100mm drain for removal of tree roots, silt and fat
Domestic high pressure water jetting
Our high pressure domestic water jetting systems are capable of clearing roots, fat and other debris in pipes from 50mm to 225mm over lengths of 60 metres from the point of entry.
- Our powerful 27 horsepower water jet runs at 4,000 psi with an output of 26 litres a minute. This makes removal of obstructions fast and efficient.
- Remote hose reels allow the machine to be up to 60 metres from the drain entry point and an additional 60 metres from the blockage.
- We have mini jet cutters and hoses for cleaning of up to 20 metres of 50mm waste pipe.
- We also have jet nozzles ranging fromthe latest root mulcher to root, fat and silt jets depending on your requirements.
- Clearing of drains from 50mm to 225mm
- Long sections of drain cleared quickly with full power directed at the cutter at all times
- Fat removal from commercial drains
- Water jetting waste pipes up to 20 metres
- Areas of limited access
- Used in conjunction with camera for complete removal of obstructions.
Commercial high pressure water jetting
- We use the latest US Jetting 4018 high pressure water jet, which runs at 4,000 psi with an output of 80 litres a minute. This allows efficient and effective removal of obstructions.
- Our equipment includes the latest water jet nozzle technology including warthog, flushing nozzles and root cutters for pipes from 100mm to 450mm as required.
- We are able to access problematic areas, with a 150 metre jet hose reel available for longer runs.
- A remote hose reel allows the machine to be up to 150 metres away from the drain entry point.
- Clearing of commercial and larger sewer and stormwater drains from 100mm to 450mm.
- Longer runs of drain up to 150 metres cleared quickly and efficiently with full power to the cutter at all times.
- We can offer a root cutting capability not possible with smaller machines in longer runs and larger pipes. The large volume US Jetting machine is ideal for these applications.
- Fat removal from commercial drains.
Silt and mud blasted from commercial sized stormwater drains.
To enquire about drain cleaning in Geelong, Surfcoast and Bellarine email us or call us on 1300 788 289.