Blocked Sewer Drain, Geelong
Drainkleen Doctor’s fully qualified and accredited specialists have both the skills and equipment to clear your blocked sewer drain. We can use the latest mechanical drain cleaner and domestic high pressure water jetters to clear blockages affecting your household shower, laundry or kitchen. We can also attend to blockages at your commercial or industrial facility.
In order to fix a blocked drain, you first need to find the blockage. That takes both a great deal of experience and highly specialised equipment.
Our specialists carry the latest colour drain cameras that help us find blockages in anything from 50mm to 300mm pipes and drains. We also carry DVD recorders with audio and high resolution screens so that we can pinpoint even the least obvious blockage.
To clear blockages, we use a combination of mechanical drain cleaners and high pressure water jetting. This allows us to remove everything from major roots and foreign objects to build-ups of fat and silt. You can read more about our tools of the trade on the equipment page.
Some of the signs of a blocked sewer are a ‘glugging’ sound in drains, external grates overflowing near your bathroom, kitchen or laundry when using water, or maybe what you want to go down just doesn’t.
For domestic jobs we would normally use the mechanical drain cleaner, or domestic high pressure water jet, depending on the type of blockage and situation. But rest assured we have the equipment to get you up and going and get the job done.
For bigger drains we would bring out the big gun – our US Jetter 4018 commercial high pressure jetter unit.
Most importantly, we can attend to your drain problems fast. We even have a same day service for emergency repairs.
For more information on sewer drain unblocking, please email or call Drainkleen Doctor on 1300 788 289.
Domestic mechanical drain cleaning
- We employ the Rigid K1500B drain cleaner with 32mm steel cables
- We also have a range of cutters from 100mm root cutters, fat, silt and retrieval augers
- Shorter runs of 100mm drain for removal of tree roots, silt and fat
Domestic high pressure water jetting
Our high pressure domestic water jetting systems are capable of clearing roots, fat and other debris in pipes from 50mm to 225mm over lengths of 60 metres from the point of entry.
- Our powerful 27 horsepower water jet runs at 4,000 psi with an output of 26 litres a minute. This makes removal of obstructions fast and efficient.
- Remote hose reels allow the machine to be up to 60 metres from the drain entry point and an additional 60 metres from the blockage.
- We have mini jet cutters and hoses for cleaning of up to 20 metres of 50mm waste pipe.
- We also have jet nozzles ranging from the latest root mulcher to fat and silt jets depending on your requirements.
- Clearing of drains from 50mm to 225mm
- Long sections of drain cleared quickly with full power directed at the cutter at all times
- Fat removal from commercial drains
- Water jetting waste pipes up to 20 metres
- Areas of limited access
- Used in conjunction with camera for complete removal of obstructions.
Commercial high pressure water jetting
- We use the latest US Jetting 4018 high pressure water jet, which runs at 4,000 psi with an output of 80 litres a minute. This allows efficient and effective removal of obstructions.
- Our equipment includes the latest water jet nozzle technology including warthog, flushing nozzles and root cutters for pipes from 100mm to 450mm as required.
- We are able to access problematic areas, with a 150 metre jet hose reel available for longer runs.
- A remote hose reel allows the machine to be up to 150 metres away from the drain entry point.
- Clearing of commercial and larger sewer and stormwater drains from 100mm to 450mm.
- Longer runs of drain up to 150 metres cleared quickly and efficiently with full power to the cutter at all times.
- We can offer a root cutting capability not possible with smaller machines in longer runs and larger pipes. The large volume US Jetting machine is ideal for these applications.
- Fat removal from commercial drains.
Silt and mud blasted from commercial sized stormwater drains.